We are so grateful for the support we have received from our patients and friends through our pandemic-mandated closure and since reopening our practice. Our first priority continues to be to maintain the highest possible level of safety in the interactions between our patients, clients and staff.
As you know, our services require close contact between patient and staff, and the following are our guidelines for your visits to our office to maximize the safety of everyone involved:
- All visits are by appointment only.
- At the time you call us for an appointment, we will ask you a few questions for a preliminary health assessment.
- All paperwork will be emailed to you to complete and return to us prior to your visit. To maximize your time with the doctor, please complete your paperwork online in advance. If you have difficulty completing the paperwork, please call our office for assistance before the day of your appointment.
- We ask all patients and visitors to wear face masks while in our office. Our staff wears double masks because sometimes our patients have to remove their masks, and the double masks protect both patient and staff.
- In order to maintain social distancing, you will need to come alone to your appointments. Please arrive in the parking lot 15 minutes before your appointment, and call us upon your arrival. A staff member will come out to your car, conduct a temperature check, and repeat the health assessment questions. Please be wearing your mask when the staff member approaches your car.
- We ask all patients to wash their hands for 20 seconds on arrival to their rooms.
- If you come to the office for something other than an appointment, we ask that you remain in your car and call us upon your arrival. A staff member will come out to your car, conduct a temperature check, and repeat the health assessment questions. Please be wearing your mask when the staff member approaches your car.
This protocol is based on the most recent science, and we will continue to update it as new science-based information becomes available.