Skin Care Assessment
We offer a skin care assessment to evaluate the skin, discuss concerns, and recommend appropriate products and treatments to meet your individual needs.
Dermaplaning, is a painless exfoliating skin treatment in which a sterile surgical blade is used to remove the outer layer of dead skin cells and the fine vellus hair commonly known as “peach fuzz.” This hair grows back softly and does not become coarser or darker as a result of this treatment. Because of the exfoliation, the skin is immediately rejuvenated, with a smoother texture and brighter appearance. If Dermaplaning is performed as a pre-treatment before a chemical peel, the peel penetrates more deeply and more evenly for a more aggressive treatment. Home care products penetrate better and are more effective with regular dermaplaning.
DERMAPLANING & DATE NIGHT PEEL
Looking to promote a youthful complexion, smooth texture, deep clean pores, diminish blemishes, soothe sensitive skin, or brighten hyperpigmentation? Our Custom Facials provide a completely personalized experience that targets your specific skin concerns. Each facial is carefully tailored with an in-depth skin analysis to help determine the right facial for you. Experience an uplifting cleanse, exfoliation, treatment masks, and one-of-a-kind relaxation techniques and tools to enhance the results of your facial treatment. Our objective is to help you achieve your optimal skincare goals. Our aesthetician will help guide you through the best product recommendations, prepare an at-home skin care regimen, and develop your personal treatment plan to look your very best.
i-S Clinical Foaming Enzyme Treatment also known as our “Champagne Facial”
Revive dull, congested, tired skin with this results-driven facial. This treatment combines papaya and pineapple enzymes with a clinical level of glycolic acid to provide potent exfoliation without irritation. Experience the luxurious, bubbly foam created from these bioactive ingredients that awakens, renews, and soothes the skin all at once. This is one of our more unique facial experiences that deep cleanses the pores to reveal brighter, smoother, glowing skin for all skin types.
i-S Clinical Fire and Ice Facial
Our most requested facial is the iS Clinical Fire & Ice Facial. This is the perfect facial that combines the benefits of a mild facial and a chemical peel in one. It is designed to rapidly resurface the skin without any downtime. This treatment involves a thorough deep cleansing followed by the application of two distinct masks, one warm and one cool, to thoroughly stimulate and rejuvenate the skin.
The first mask contains glycolic acid, citric acid, lactic acid, malic acid, vitamin B3, retinol, and potent antioxidants aimed to help smooth your skin. These products cause noticeable warmth and tingling which increase blood circulation to the skin. The second mask contains Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera, Japanese Green Tea Extract, and Licorice Extract to cool and deeply hydrate your skin, and leave you with a glowing, lasting complexion.
The difference is in the diamond! Reveal your radiance with this transformative, next-level skin resurfacing treatment. The Diamond Glow™ treatment simultaneously exfoliates the skin, extracts impurities, and infuses the skin with targeted Skin Medica® serums while the pores are open and the most receptive. Different diamond tips offer varying levels of exfoliation for a precise, even, and safe treatment for almost all skin types. Your complexion will appear brighter, fresher, healthier, smoother, clearer, and more even in tone. With the improvement of fine lines and wrinkles, roughness, dryness, dullness, congestion, and discoloration, your skin will be positively glowing!
Maximize your treatment with:
- An add-on dermaplaning to further enhance the infusion of our Skin Medica® Pro-Infusion serums
- A Hydrojelly mask to lock in hydration and cool the skin
- A Skin Medica® Illuminizing Peel to accelerate skin cell turnover and visibly brighten the skin
The HydraFacial MD™ thoroughly cares for your skin, providing cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, and hydration all while Vortex-Fusing™ antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid. The HydraFacial MD™ is a non-invasive, non-surgical procedure that delivers instant rejuvenating results with no discomfort or downtime. The procedure is ultra-hydrating, soothing, non-irritating and immediately effective.
Maximize your treatment with:
- HydraFacial MD™ LED Light Therapy mode that provides additional benefits post treatment. The red LED light improves the appearance of skin firmness and resilience and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, other signs of aging, and redness. The blue LED light is extremely beneficial for people who suffer from oily skin or acne breakouts.
- HydraFacial MD™ Boosters specifically target skin issues such as sun damage, brown spots, uneven skin tone, enlarged pores, early aging fine lines and wrinkles, acne, blackhead and whiteheads.
- Laser Genesis Skin Rejuvenation – This no downtime laser rejuvenation can reduce pore size, diffuse redness, and smooth away fine lines. In addition to diminishing signs of aging, this treatment can improve acne by killing bacteria on the skin and reduce oil production. It can also reduce mild acne scars and recently developed pink linear scars.